As a key trend in your continued productivity growth, outsourcing will increase your efficiency by expanding your production team on an as-needed basis. We provide the following services:
Benefits of outsouce manufacturing include:
- Prototyping - Prototype and pre-production build, including functional, environmental, and reliability testing and regulatory certification.
- Mechanical Sub-Assemblies - Component level assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Electrical Assemblies - Component level assemblies complete with cables and wiring. We specialize in control panels and industrial computers.
- OEM Machine build - Complete, turn-key assembly services including all production quality inspection and testing. Ready for end use.
Ridgeline Engineering Co. provides the following benefits:
- Allows you, the customer, to ramp up and down production to balance your capacities to your requirements.
- Greatly simplifies the procurement process. Purchase and inventory a single part number.
- Reduce costs. Less space and hours devoted to administration, overhead, inventory, and non core technology activities.
- Management System - We take a Project Managed single point of contact approach to each project. We have recently upgraded our MRP system, allowing us even greater supply chain management.
- Flexible Manufacturing - We organize and manufacture to meet our customer�s needs. We can set up for lot size runs, or JIT, pull type systems.
- Quality System - Our Quality System is based on ISO 9001; 2000 standards to ensure standardization and quality of out products and processes. We work closely with your Quality Department.